There’s a wide range of eateries serving up the finest locally sourced food. Please do check ahead directly with the hospitality operator so you understand what is available and how you can safely access it. Always book meals in advance.
Small, family run hotel, currently offering B&B and Bar.
Bar is open for hot, cold and soft drinks and a wide range of alcoholic beverages with some tasty bar snacks. Choose to relax in the bar, cosy lounge or beautiful garden
- Sat/Sun from Noon to closing
- Mon - Fri from 4pm to closing
Kintyre's only 5 star guest house offers a wonderful fine dining experience. Meals are created by Steve who just happens to be a professional Chef.
Steve takes pride in only sourcing the freshest local ingredients whenever possible.
A traditional family run cafe serving breakfast options and pastries as well as daytime meals, soup, hot and cold drinks , cakes and Ices.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays - 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Friday - 9.30 am - 6.00 pm
- Saturday - 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Sunday - 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Tearoom providing a menu full of scrumptious, freshly made cakes, sandwiches and treats all made from scratch.
Mondays - Saturdays (12 - 4pm)
Evening menu is now available, although prioritise staying guests, you are welcome to book ahead and taste our new mouth-watering meals!
Bistro style bar and restaurant serving locally sourced fresh food daily. Chef Bill is professionally trained and all food is cooked to order.
"We don’t serve fast food, we serve fresh food as fast as we can!"
- Lunches from 12 noon until 3.30pm
- Dinners from 4.30pm until 7pm. Pre order required for dinner - please order by 4pm. No alcohol will be served inside and will close at 8pm.
- Takeaway will be available for collection at the back door
- Beer garden with limited tables and you can enjoy a drink outdoors. Last orders 9.30pm for 10pm closure
© Copyright East Kintyre Community